2019 is a quieter year for exhibitions, as I have a number of illustration projects to be working on, but do keep checking back as more shows will be added as they arise. I am interested in exhibiting opportunities, and if you are a curator wishing to feature my work please contact me.
- 3rd – 31st August Illustrated Worlds – an exploration of everyday and magical lives. The Old Curiosity Bookshop, Hathern, Leicestershire
- April – May Beyond Words, Leicester Society of Artists, The Cafe Gallery, LASALS. Four handprinted drypoints and one collagraph print displayed.
- May The Artful Hare by Alan Marshall, Mascott Media. Three pages included in the reprint of this stunning book which brought 89 printmakers together in one publication.
- April – June Inside my Sketchbooks. An exhibition of collagraphs prints and the sketchbook pages that inspired them at Cank Street Gallery in collaboration with the Leicester Society of Artists. An accompanying article was written for the LSA which can be read here: Inside My Sketchbook
- June – August Annual Open Exhibition, Cank Street Gallery.
- April – July Artist in Residence at Leicester Print Workshop. A three month residency focussed on learning copper plate etching and developing a new body of work in response to the etchings of Suzanne Balkanyi.
- August – September Residency Exhibition at Leicester Print Workshop. Ten etchings and two dioramas exhibited alongside the Suzanne Balkanyi exhibition No-one Will Ever Know How Happy I have Been exhibition.
- August – September Loop Design Exhibition. Stargazing II, Digital Print selected for exhibition, LCB Depot
- September Wanderings Exhibition, The Old Library Galleries, LASALS, Leicester. An Artist led exhibition featuring 12 Leicestershire based artists. This body of work was inspired by exploration of friends and family’s allotments and vegetable gardens.
- September – October From Pavement to Sky and Life In-between. Selected residency prints at the LCB Depot, Leicester which were joined by large scale screenprints created specifically for the window space. Work showcased as part of the TACIT exhibition, during the LCB Design Season.
- October – November L.O.V.E Art exhibition, The Curve, Leicester. Six allotment themed etchings selected.
- November – December Leicester Society of Artists Annual Exhibition, New Walk Museum and Art Gallery, Leicester. Winner of the LSA Portfolio Prize. Two etchings and one screen print exhibited.
- December – February Open 29 at New Walk. Three prints selected.
- Nov – December LSA Annual Exhibition, New Walk Museum & Art Gallery, Leicester
- June DMU Foundation Show Review article for the Leicester Society of Artists
- April – May Inside/Outside as part of the Eye Exhibition Project. Read more here.
- April Elected as member of Leicester Society of Artists
- May – July Cank Street Open Exhibition. Three pieces selected
- June Open 29, Member of Judging Panel.
- June- July Featured Printmaker, Leicester Print Workshop
- July Postcard featured in Migrations Exhibition curated by the University of Worcester’s International Centre for the Picture Book in Society.
- November – December LSA Annual Exhibition, New Walk Museum & Art Gallery, Leicester
- December Lars Tharp Lecture Article for the Leicester Society of Artists.
- February Children’s Illustration Masters Show, The Candid Arts Trust, London.
- March Children’s Book Illustration Masters Show, The Ruskin Gallery, Cambridge School of Art
- May – June ’17 The Eye Exhibition Project. Co-founded with Moira Robinson, this was an artist led exhibition project featuring 48 Leicestershire Artists.
- August Our Big Move Article in Great Central Magazine written by Lucy Phillips. One of three artists to be featured outlining our experiences of using the Leicester Print Workshop.
- November – December Passion2Print, Leicester Print Workshop.
- December – January ’17 The Eye Opens, LASALS Leicester.
For a full bio of exhibitions, please contact me.